Vine and Branches Foundation exists to glorify God by supporting Christian charitable organizations that effectively build God’s Kingdom. The Foundation’s board of directors considers that the very best stewardship of its resources is called for, and therefore targets three specific ministry areas for a lasting and sustainable affect on the Kingdom.
To glorify God by living our lives in Jesus Christ and empowering others to do so ~
This is achieved by loving the Lord with our hearts, souls and minds; loving our neighbors as ourselves; making disciples of all people; giving God more than our First Fruits; and working to build His Kingdom.
Built upon the Holy Scripture verse John 15:5, the Foundation’s mission is to promote Christianity and the building of God’s Kingdom through partnerships with organizations that have the same beliefs and overt expression of Christian faith through their programs.
I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5
- The Bible as our source of authority
- Integrity with God’s Great Commandment (Deuteronomy 6:5/Matthew 22:37)
- Dependence on God as we wait on Him and walk with Him
- Partnership with God’s church to grow His Kingdom and to help them be God’s instrument in fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Stewardship of God’s resources – what we do with what God owns